Get one free 50ml bottle of Ouzo with every plate purchased from the new Seafood Menu, from Wednesday 5 June – Sunday 9 June at the flagship Bankside restaurant*
Launching on 5th June, the Aegean Kitchen will serve two menus: the classic offering alongside a rotating special menu. The first of which is a seafood menu that has been created with Michelin-starred Greek chef, Asimakis Chaniotis. The new menu pays homage to the coastal cuisine of Greece’s 6,000 islands and features the following seven dishes:
- Aegean Octopus Salad – with mixed peppers, red onions & diced potatoes, dressed with
extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar, finished with Greek oregano.
- Skewer of Grilled Monkfish – with mixed peppers served on top of a garlicky Ouzo
- Whole Seabass – baked inside a salted bread crust. Yum.
- Whole Kalamari – stuffed with rice, courgettes, carrots & tomatoes.
- Cod Plaki – baked with tomatoes and served on top of sliced potatoes.
- Grilled Kalamari – served on top of cold briam; a baked mix of courgettes, peppers and potatoes, with fresh mint, in a tomato sauce.
- Seafood stuffed Cabbage Dolmades – with prawns, octopus, kalamari and cod, dressed with a creamy Ouzo and dill sauce.
*The offer includes one free 50ml bottle of Ouzo with every plate purchased from the new Aegean Kitchen Seafood Menu, featuring Aegean Octopus Salad, Skewer of Grilled Monkfish, Whole Seabass, Whole Kalamari, Cod Plaki, Grilled Kalamari and Seafood stuffed Cabbage Dolmades.
The Real Greek
Units 1&2 Riverside House
2A Southwark Bridge Road